Thank you for your interest in giving to The Way Family Christian Center. We’ve made your financial commitment easy through online giving.
The Way Family Christian Center only accepts general fund gifts online. Please do not use the description blank to designate your gift for anything other than tithing to the general fund.
Through your personal online account, you’ll have the opportunity to see your giving history, make a one-time gift, schedule recurring gifts, update your personal information, and access the church calendar.
Online Giving Guides
• Would you like to give without setting up a donor account? Click “Quick Give”.
• First Time Donor? Click “First Time” and setup your Donor Profile.
• Already a registered donor? Simply enter your Email and Password.
• Forget your password? Click “Forgot Password”.
Setting Up Your Donor Profile:
• Enter your email address and password.
• Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain a combination of letters and numbers.
• Remember these login credentials! You will need them to access your Donor Profile.
One Time Gift - Cards:
• Login by entering your email address and password.
• Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
• Enter your donation amount.
• Add your card information and billing details.
• Click “Submit” to process your donation.
Personal Login and Password
You may make a one-time gift or set up recurring gifts using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover card, or e-check. A debit card works in the same manner as a credit card. We encourage the use of a debit card for anyone who is concerned about credit card debt.
If you schedule a recurring gift you will need to enter a stop date.
Whether you give online or not, you may create a personal login and password to view current giving history. Your record will show donations you have made online as well as other donations.Click Here to Give