While much has changed over the years, our focus at The Way Family Christian Center remains consistent. Today, The Way FCC continues to passionately pursue a single mission:
To help Plattekill, Clintondale seniors, individuals with disabilities and people in financial crisis achieve stable, healthy and independent lives through programs and services supported by staff, diverse faith communities and the community at large."
Our Vision For Those We Serve
- Seniors and disabled individuals will have transportation, meals, and caregiving services available to them so they can remain independent in their homes.
- People in financial crisis will have a compassionate place to turn for vital services that help stabilize their housing, employment, food and health care situations.
- Seniors, individuals with disabilities, and people in financial crisis may gain access to personal resources, social support, and information to make informed decisions.
Did You Know?
- 14.2% of Plattekill families live in poverty?
- Plattekill is third in the nation for food hardship?
- People 85 and older are the fastest growing segment of Plattekill population—a 70% increase for Ulster County?